MoistScan® online microwave moisture analyzers employ state-of-the-art microwave technology to accurately measure moisture in a wide-range of bulk materials.
Unlike other technologies such as near infrared (NIR), radio frequency (RF), conductance and capacitance, MoistScan® analyzes 100% of the material, identifying variations in moisture throughout the entire profile. The MoistScan® patented microwave transmission technique combined with extensive application knowledge ensures that MoistScan® analyzers operate with the highest precision.
MoistScan® employs state-of-the-art microwave technology to accurately measure moisture levels in slurries, processed food products, and other bulk materials. These include:
• Agriculture – wheat, rice, maize, corn, sorghum, food grains, feed grains, fertilizers
• Bio-fuels – bagasse, woodchip, wood flake, pulp, sawdust, hog fuel
• Building materials – cement, MDF board, particle board, panel board, clay
• Food – cheese, butter, snack foods, breakfast cereals, pasta
• Mining – coal, iron ore, bauxite, nickel, aluminum, lead, zinc, copper, concentrate, sinter, filter cake, pellets
Our technology is used by industry throughout the world to:
• Improve plant productivity
• Increase production efficiency
• Control product quality
• Improve material handleability
• Implement dry tonnage accounting
• Improve product specification compliance
• Improve occupational, health and safety associated with material handling; and
• Meet environmental obligations associated with dust emission control.